Our popular Large Dollhouse Wiring Kit has all the basic Starter Kit items plus a double quantity of tapewire, eyelets and brads. These added items will easily allow the wiring of a 10 to 12- room dollhouse. A special circuit-breaker protected 20-watt transformer is included to provide power for up to 33 12-volt or 46 16-volt GOW bulbs.
An in-line power switch provides on/off light control without the need of disconnecting the lead-in wire from the dollhouse. tapewire with copper foils imbedded between layers of transparent tape. The illustrated instructions in each kit describe all the tasks necessary for completing an electrical installation. A circuit-breaker protected 10-watt transformer is included to provide power for up to 16 12-volt or 23 16-volt GOW bulbs.
- True miniature scale
- 1-ea 30' Roll Conductive Tapewire
- 1-ea Junction Splice
- 1-ea Transformer Lead-In Wire (w/switch)
- 1-ea 12V, 20W Plug-In Transformer (w/circuit breaker)
- 1-ea Pilot Hole Punch (w/needles)
- 1-ea Instruction Book
- 1/8" Brass Brads (approx. 120)
- Small Hollow Eyelets (approx. 120
- 1-ea No. 55 Bit
- 1-ea Test Probe